For those with a sweet tooth, the new Verger Lamarche donuttery, which is located inside the orchard, will allow you to treat yourself with delicious apple donuts. It’s Julie who has developed this recipe and she will have you discover every inch of her tasteful and inspired recipes!
Excellent new for early birds, by now on, our gourmet bistro will offer breakfast on Saturdays and Sunday from 8h00 (9h00 during weekdays). Come enjoy a delicious ham Bretonne crepe meal, cheese, apples and cider béchamel or even more our breakfast crepes, our plentiful omelettes and our delicious French toast.
Let yourself be tempted by our dessert crepes stuffed with apples and covered with ice cream and hot chocolate sauce or taste our pies and apple crisps more than delicious and cook on the spot.
These delights that you will love to have with a good glass of cider or a specialized coffee will satisfy the most demanding palates.
No, you are not seeing double when consulting our map. Verger Lamarche now counts a second entrance located at 1150 Chemin Principal. In a matter to be well established on Chemin Principal, and to catch adventurous visitors, we are happy to have a second access.
Season opens under the sun and our team are more than happy to offer you a wide range of delicious dishes with our new 2014 revisited menu. Classics are always there (crepes and apple crisps), but Julie and her team also propose you joyful novelties: donuts and coffee specially roasted for Verger Lamarche.
- Crepe meal Buckwheat flour, stuffed with ham cooked in apple juice, Jarlsberg cheese, warm apples, cider béchamel, served with a green salad and homemade vinegar.
- Crepe breakfast Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with fresh fruits and homemade custard. Coffee included
- Crepe Plain Served nature with choice of: maple or apple syrup, apple jelly or apple butter
- Crepe dessert Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with vanilla ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- Apple pie
- Apple and sugar pie
- Sugar pie
- Apple crisp
- Orchard’s salad Mix of lettuces, served with ham cooked in apple juice, cheese and homemade vinegar
- Potato and Carrot Soup (served with small bread)
- Ham and Cheese Panini
- Homemade Salad – Panini
- Potato and Carrot Soup – Panini
- Panini – Soup – Salad
- Grilled Cheese with warm apples and Cheddar
- Grilled Cheese – Homemade Salad
BREAKFAST UNTIL 11h00
- Plain Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- Swiss Cheese Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- French Toast with warm apples
- Plain French Toast (apple or maple syrup)
- French Toast with fresh fruits (apple or maple syrup)