Apple Heaven by Verger Lamarche
During the apple season (from early September to around mid-October), start the day at our apple orchard located in St-Joseph-du-Lac from 9am (8:30 am on weekends) with a delicious BREAKFAST offering our delicious crepe covered with a mountain of fresh fruits and a delicious homemade custard. Enjoy those delicacies, with a glass of cider or a specialized coffee, will satisfied the most passionate palates
Take the LUNCH outdoor on one of our patio overlooking the beautiful view of our apple orchard or in our indoor dining room. Perfect for a good time in the countryside, to relax and enjoy all our home made products!
While your visiting our orchard take a moment to taste one of our various apple ciders and apple musts available at our boutique!
BREAKFAST MENU FROM 9 AM TO 11 AM (STARTING AT 8:30 AM DURING WEEK-END)
- Nature omelette (toast-ham-potatoes)
- Swiss cheese omelette (toast-ham-potatoes)
- French toast with hot apples
- French toast (with apple or maple syrup)
- French toast with fruits (and apple or maple syrup)
The season begins under the sun and our team is happy to offer you a wide range of tempting dishes with a menu filled with local delights. The classics are always available : crêpes and croustades but we also have a little something new : home-made apple donuts (offered during weekends only) as well as apples and oat cakes cooked every day on site.
- Crepe Plate : Buckwheat flour, ham stuffed with apple juice, Jarlsberg cheese, warm apples, béchamel sauce with cider and served with green salad and a homemade vinaigrette.
- Crepe Lunch: Stuffed with hot apples, garnished with fresh fruits and homemade custard. Coffee included.
- Crepe Nature: Served with a choice of apple or maple syrup, apple jelly or apple butter.
- Crepe Dessert : Stuffed with hot apples, topped with vanilla ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- And our pies: apple pie, apple pie and sugar and apple crumble
- Orchard Salad: mixed lettuce served with ham cooked with apple juice, cheese and homemade vinaigrette.
- Carrot apple soup (served with roll)
- Panini Ham and Cheese
- Panini-Homemade Salad
- Panini-Soup carrots
- Panini Soup-Salad
- Grilled Cheese: hot-cheddar apples and mixed lettuce vinaigrette
Discover our delicious homemade pizzas cooked in the wood oven (served during weekends only).
- Pancetta or Calabrese
- La Chantepom (apple from our orchard, cheese and maple syrup Chantepom)
- Vegetarian (olives, artichokes and mushrooms)
- Prosciutto (homemade tomato sauce, arugula, cheese, prosciutto and balsamic)
2 plancha of local products:
- Plancha No.1 : Toasts of bread topped with fresh tomatoes, cream cheese, fresh basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- Plancha No.2 : Goat cheese Pommé (firm dough) and Brebichon (soft dough) from St-Joseph-du-Lac, pork rillette, baguette bread, gherkins, Chantepom sugar-free apple jelly, and Dijon mustard.
- 2 new cocktails made with our products: our White Sangria and our Spritzer Chantepom.