Dear friends and faithful visitors,
We are pleased to announce that the official opening of our 2020 apple season will take place on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th!
Season opens under the sun and our team are more than happy to offer you a wide range of delicious dishes with our new 2014 revisited menu. Classics are always there (crepes and apple crisps), but Julie and her team also propose you joyful novelties: donuts and coffee specially roasted for Verger Lamarche.
- Crepe meal Buckwheat flour, stuffed with ham cooked in apple juice, Jarlsberg cheese, warm apples, cider béchamel, served with a green salad and homemade vinegar.
- Crepe breakfast Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with fresh fruits and homemade custard. Coffee included
- Crepe Plain Served nature with choice of: maple or apple syrup, apple jelly or apple butter
- Crepe dessert Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with vanilla ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- Apple pie
- Apple and sugar pie
- Sugar pie
- Apple crisp
- Orchard’s salad Mix of lettuces, served with ham cooked in apple juice, cheese and homemade vinegar
- Potato and Carrot Soup (served with small bread)
- Ham and Cheese Panini
- Homemade Salad – Panini
- Potato and Carrot Soup – Panini
- Panini – Soup – Salad
- Grilled Cheese with warm apples and Cheddar
- Grilled Cheese – Homemade Salad
BREAKFAST UNTIL 11h00
- Plain Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- Swiss Cheese Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- French Toast with warm apples
- Plain French Toast (apple or maple syrup)
- French Toast with fresh fruits (apple or maple syrup)