Season opens under the sun and our team are more than happy to offer you a wide range of delicious dishes with our new 2014 revisited menu. Classics are always there (crepes and apple crisps), but Julie and her team also propose you joyful novelties: donuts and coffee specially roasted for Verger Lamarche.
- Crepe meal Buckwheat flour, stuffed with ham cooked in apple juice, Jarlsberg cheese, warm apples, cider béchamel, served with a green salad and homemade vinegar.
- Crepe breakfast Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with fresh fruits and homemade custard. Coffee included
- Crepe Plain Served nature with choice of: maple or apple syrup, apple jelly or apple butter
- Crepe dessert Stuffed with warm apples, garnished with vanilla ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- Apple pie
- Apple and sugar pie
- Sugar pie
- Apple crisp
- Orchard’s salad Mix of lettuces, served with ham cooked in apple juice, cheese and homemade vinegar
- Potato and Carrot Soup (served with small bread)
- Ham and Cheese Panini
- Homemade Salad – Panini
- Potato and Carrot Soup – Panini
- Panini – Soup – Salad
- Grilled Cheese with warm apples and Cheddar
- Grilled Cheese – Homemade Salad
BREAKFAST UNTIL 11h00
- Plain Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- Swiss Cheese Omelette (toast – ham – potatoes)
- French Toast with warm apples
- Plain French Toast (apple or maple syrup)
- French Toast with fresh fruits (apple or maple syrup)